– the content of an article must be fact-checked;
– if the article includes hotly debated and controversial subjects, it should be submitted with references to credible source for convenience of the readers and the reviewing editor;
– articles have to be submitted as attachments in Microsoft Word format;
– image files can be submitted along with the articles, provided those images are from public domain and/or your own work;
– contributors, submitting articles on business-related issues or any other subject, including statistical data, are encouraged to submit images of graphs, if they wish so;
– contributors of the articles must send their full names, affiliation, etc.
Please do note that the editor reviews each and every article before publishing it. If the article is of controversial nature and the editor seeks to fact-check any specific details, he will contact you for elaboration on any given part of the article. Any clarification requested by the editor will be greatly appreciated.
Foreign Policy News intends to promote experienced journalists, interns and, in general, “newbies” in journalism free of charge.
The opinions and arguments of the contributors reflect the views of the authors only and do not represent the views of Foreign Policy News.